Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Little

Adilyn loves to have her picture taken.  Multiple times a day.  Yesterday she dressed up, made her hair fancy, came downstairs and said, "take a picture of me!"  So I took several.
She comes up with all of these poses.  I'm not really sure where she gets it from, it's not like she's ever seen a model posing that I know of.  I'm sure she's seen photos in the check out line at the grocery store but... I guess it just runs in the family.
I wanted to be a model when I was her age.  My mom wanted to be a model when she was a youngster too.  In fact my mom and I did a little modeling once upon a moon.
Adi doesn't know that, though.  For whatever reason it's just in her to want to pose for beautiful photos.  Interesting.
She is a beautiful girl, at home we emphasize that beauty comes from within.  When I asked her where beauty comes from her response was, "your heart".  It's true, I'm so glad she knows it.

No comments: