Monday, January 3, 2011

October

It's been way too long since I've posted on the blog.  I have a tiny bit of time this evening and want to spend it attempting to catch up on the blog.  It will be mostly photos and not much writing, but the photos are the best part anyway so, I'll start with October.
Chloe doesn't like to be swaddled.  Well, not with the arms in, that is.  She liked to have a swaddle around her middle but wriggled like little Houdini whenever her arms were put in.
 After the first couple of days in the hospital she wouldn't take a pacifier either.  This was really weird for us since Adi was so dependent on her pacifier until she ultimately found her thumb at four months and hasn't stopped sucking it since.  Here is a cute little outfit that Aunt Leah gave to Chloe.
 Fall wouldn't be complete without a trip out to Wilson's Apple Orchard.  This year Adi took her friend (our neighbor) John along.  They had a good time and painted pumpkins, too.
 Adi, Daddy and Chloe.  So cute!
 This is my 34th birthday cake.  The Co-op baked this one.  I had to steer clear of my favorite birthday sweet treat: Rapspberry Cheesecake (also from the Co-op) because Chloe doesn't like it when I eat dairy.  Most people think it's normal for babies to spit up - I believe most babies are lactose intolerant and nursing mama's can avoid much of those spit ups by cutting dairy out of their diet.  Really, it's true!  If it wasn't I wouldn't have quit eating one of the staples of my diet.  I LOVE cheese!!  But my sacrifice means Chloe rarely spits up - unless I've snuck some dairy in.  Happens every time :(
 Papa and Chloe are playing.
 This is probably my favorite outfit ever.  Thank you Aunt Carisa!  I'm a huge fan of the precious little owl on it - Chloe seems to like it too ;)
 There's my pretty little baby.  I just love her!
 Now I realize that Halloween is in October as well, but I think it deserves a post of its own, so coming up next... Halloween 2010.

No comments: