Friday, January 7, 2011

Four Months = Solid Food for Chloe

Chloe's first attempt at solid food!  We chose avocado based on a lot of information we learned from a really helpful website: www.wholesomebabyfoods.com  I didn't make Adi's baby food because I didn't realize how easy it was to do.  I'm excited to try out recipes and learn more from the website.  For now, Chloe is only having about 1/2 tsp of mashed avocado once per day.  
 These matching sweater dresses were a gift to the girls from Cam and I for Christmas.  I got the 6-9 month size for Chloe and I'm almost wishing I would have gotten 9-12!  She's only going to be able to wear this thing a few times before she outgrows it.  These two girls are just adorable!!
At her four month well child visit Chloe was 15 pounds (75th percentile) and 26.25" (95th percentile) and her head circumference is in the 50th percentile.  My little tiny baby is growing up so fast and I love that I don't have to miss any of it by working outside the home.  What a blessing.

I currently only have two daycare kiddos which is enough for me!  More money would be nice but we're moving on to a new chapter: I'm going back to school full-time!  Crazy as it is, there's no better time than now to finish up that degree I started so fewer daytime responsibilities feels safer to start until I get used to being a full-time wife, mother, child care provider and student all at the same time.  I won't be the first woman in history to accomplish all of these things so I know it is doable.  The learning curve will likely be steep and I'll have to get better at time management but I am ready for the challenge.  So if the blog once again falls by the wayside, don't be surprised.  It's a small miracle that I've been able to bring it back up to date but I'll do my best to at least post photos once a month or so.

No comments: